Re: Found Option 7 board DC-508

Miguel Work

I modified my DC508 time ago, I have some photos in photos in our gallery:

-----Mensaje original-----
De: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] En nombre de Dallas Smith
Enviado el: sábado, 19 de diciembre de 2020 2:05
Para: TekScopes@groups.io
Asunto: [TekScopes] Found Option 7 board DC-508

Hello today,

Hope everyone is doing OK. Found this on Flea-bay - "Tektronix DC508 Resolution Multiplier and Option 7 board DC-508" - for $35 plus S/H. It took me many years to find mine. Just search the quote to find on Flea-bay. I think this is a reasonable deal. Maybe could be used in some other model's? not sure.

Dallas

Find out more here: https://bit.ly/2zCJMrO