Re: LF: An up to date eBay price list

Michael W. Lynch

Any time an E-Bay or other Advertisement begins with "vintage", "rare" or "collectable" the sellers are many times clueless or greedy and have priced their items way above any reasonable value. Like the recent listing that I was looking at that showed a 465 that obviously had almost all the knobs gone AND many of the shafts were gone as well. So there was no way that this thing was even a good "parts mule" and they were asking something like $175 with "free" shipping to USA only. Sellers can ASK as much as they like, it does not mean they will get their price. I agree with snapdiode, just offer X number of $$ and leave it there.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR