Re: LF: An up to date eBay price list

Keith Erickson

I do have 1- “1A1”

Keith

On Dec 18, 2020, at 4:14 PM, David Collier <dc888@tpg.com.au> wrote:

Hi Keith,
I am restoring two 545B's and have for them one working 1A1 and two (not working?) 1S1 plugins. Would love to get at least one more useful plugin, then one 1S1 will be surplus to my requirements, unless kept for spares.

Also have a late made in Holland (with readout and fan) 7603 with two 7A18 (one with DC offset); one 7B53A, and a now surplus working 7B53AN. For this 7603 I would again love to get a fancier plugin like a nice RF spectrum analyser! This 7603 came from Canada; carriage was indeed expensive.

Regards,
David Collier
Canberra