Re: Test

Harvey White

This got through.  I've had somewhat similar problems, nothing to do except a hiccup with groups.io where they decided that something had sent too many messages in a certain amount of time.

Look for the error message you get, then check with your ISP to make sure you know what the error means.  If it came from groups.io, then look at their error messages.

In my case, it was something that groups.io had to fix.

Harvey

On 12/15/2020 8:10 PM, cheater cheater wrote:
is my account still bouncing? I have 14 GB free, groups.io must be broken.