Push button font

Dave Peterson

Hi All,

A common problem with older scopes seems to be the text on push buttons and knobs wearing off.

I have an idea for restoring these, but I'm wondering if there's a spec for the font on these? I'm looking specifically for 465 push buttons and CH1/CH2 VOLTS/DIV knobs.

While I'm at it, any suggestions for restoring the plastic for the grey AC/GND/DC, COUPLING, and SOURCE switches? A simplistic idea would be to use an automotive exterior plastic restorer, but I suspect you guys have more sophisticated ideas.

Dave