From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Peterson via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2020 12:41 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Finding good homes for older Tektronix equipment (547, plugins, 454A)

Hi Jeff,
I'm in San Francisco and have been bitten by the TekScope bug. My current focus is 465 Scopes, but can see my horizon's broadening. What do you have?
Dave
On Sunday, December 13, 2020, 12:17:15 PM PST, <nelsonjef@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a handful of older Tek scopes and plugins that I would like to find good homes for. Can someone point me to the appropriate place to post descriptions, please? (Hopefully not ebay.) I'm located in the SF bay area (Santa Rosa). Thanks, Jeff

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator