Re: 1S1 sampling bridge GaAs diodes: What alternatives?

toby@...

On 2020-12-11 8:06 p.m., John Gord via groups.io wrote:
I think "bulk" here refers to their packaging (they may have a bin full rather than tape-and-reel). They list a single piece price.
--John Gord
I did not see a single piece price; it informed me that I had to order
in multiples of 676.

Not to say there isn't a different regime under a subtly different part
number.

--Toby

On 2020-12-11 6:38 p.m., snapdiode via groups.io wrote:
Hmm, the better-specced DSB2810 is 25% of that price.

https://www.digikey.ca/en/products/detail/microsemi-corporation/DSB2810/4379703?s=N4IgTCBcDaICYGcBGYAcBGADCAugXyA

And another issue with DSB2810 is that at Digikey, at least, they are
only available in bulk quantity (676).

--Toby