Re: Greetings From a New Member

Gordon Smith

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 09:40 PM, Dave Seiter wrote:

The 502 was my first Tek scope too, and also the reason for joining the
group!  I got great advice on fixing it, but got sidetracked by two pallets
of other Tek scopes soon thereafter...  One of these days I hope to get back
to the 502.
-Dave
Hi Dave,
Boss gave me the 502. It's a VERY early model (Serial #565), appears to be all original (Black Beauty caps and all) and in good shape except for an ugly repaint job on the case. I've replaced the cooling fan shock mounts already and hope to get to it in the next couple of months.
Gordon