INTERNATIONAL orders for Peteer Keller's book

Initially, I thought there might be enough interest in Peter Keller's book
that 10 members might want it.
I was off by a little: This morning I mailed Peter Keller our payment for
106 books!!!! 27 books are going to our international members. These are the
INTERNATIONAL orders for Peter's book.

This list is sorted alphabetically by country. Find your initials and
confirm the amount I received is approximately what you sent. (PayPal
charges additional fees for international transactions so the exact amount
you sent may not be exactly what you thought I would receive).

AUSTRALIA, EP, $72
AUSTRALIA, RLG, $72
BULGARIA, VK, $77
CANADA, AG, $63