DOMESTIC USA orders for Peter Keller's book

Initially, I thought there might be enough interest in Peter Keller's book
that 10 members might want it.
I was off by a little: This morning I mailed Peter Keller our payment for
106 books!!!!

These are the DOMESTIC (USA only) orders for Peter's book.
In a few minutes I will publish the list of international orders for Peter's
book.
If you are in the USA please confirm that I received your order by checking
for your initials and amount paid on this list. The list is sorted by Zip
Codes (since they happen to be unique) to make it simple to confirm I have
received your payment.

01460, HV, $37
01510, PE, $37
01742, SB, $40