Looking for parts for 212 portable scope.

Jared Cabot

Hi all.
I have a 212 portable scope here I was restoring, and it seems the contact cleaner I used wasn't compatible with the pots and stripped the carbon traces clean out of them....
Needless to say, that cleaner has gone straight into the bin and that brand will never be used again.......

So now I'm on the hunt for either the A1 input circuit board in its entirety, or a full set of pots.
Anyone out there got an old 212 scope they can part out to save this one from the scrap pile?

Thanks!
Jared