Re: Tek 465M saga

Roy Thistle

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 01:08 PM, Tom Lee wrote:

Were there two different versions of the 465M
I don't think so... I've only ever seen the military version; but didn't Tektronix also sell them commercially?... I think I've seen a 465M with an I.B.M. inventory tag on it?... not sure.
The question about the source of the manual the OP was using was more directed towards getting on the same page as the OP.... and a worry about the following:
If there was a commercial version of the 465M, distinct in some way from the military version (speced parts?)... was/were there manual(s) for the commercial version of the 465M... distinct from the manuals the military got?