1S1 sampling bridge GaAs diodes: What alternatives?

leonard scheepsma

Dear all, my 1S1 gave up. It looks at least one of my sampling diodes has died. Searching through the related messages I noticed most comments are pretty old, so I hope some new ideas might have been launched on getting alternatives for the original GaAs diodes, just assuming these are completely unobtainable.
Looked at the Agilent/KeySight site, they mention some ultra fast GHz diodes there but these go through a distributor and I suspect ut won't be easy to get 4 of these at reasonable cost (not knowing they would work either)
Any tips, suggestions?

Thanks so much, Leonard