From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ed Breya via groups.io
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2020 7:52 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Yet another use for a curve tracer

The old-fashioned way would work too, but this was simplest for me to turn it on and set up. The whole thing took only a few minutes to check them all. It would take me much longer just to find a bulb socket - I know I should have one somewhere around here.

Ed

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator