Re: SUCCESS! The "sick" 475A is now the "fixed" 475A!

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 02:53 AM, Tom Lee wrote:

from 100kHz to 360MHz (beyond that you get square waves)
Nice! Just an SMA-to-BNC and 50 Ohm feedthrough needed. I'd have to think for which Tek 465/475 adjustments exactly, except for horizontal timing as you describe and observing BW, if the TinySA produces something enough like a sine wave, which I guess it does between 100 kHz and >300 MHz. For adjusting the high-impedance CH1 and CH2 step attenuators, a frequency much lower than the TinySA's minimum (@100 kHz) is necessary. For edge adjustment, using the square wave could possibly have been nice but 360 MHz (the minimum square wave frequency) won't make it through to the vertical amp in any useful way.

Am I wrong and/or missing something?

Raymond