From: "David Kuhn" <Daveyk021@gmail.com>
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Sent: Monday, December 7, 2020 10:41:25 AM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Can capacitors

" They demolished the building a few years ago and there's a
shopping/eating mall there now."

And Barry, that mall isn't lasting as long as the capacitor MFG did - lol.

On Sat, Dec 5, 2020 at 11:28 AM n4buq <n4buq@knology.net> wrote:

Mallory Capacitor Company had a manufacturing facility here in Huntsville,
Alabama. I don't know the exact dates of operation, but it was an active
facility through the 1960s and probably well into or past the 1970s. The
building was on the main drag and I must've passed it thousands of times.
I always wondered what it looked like on the inside. The mother of one of
my friends who lived across the street from me when I was very young worked
there but I don't know what she did. They demolished the building a few
years ago and there's a shopping/eating mall there now.

Good times...

Thanks,
Barry - N4BUQ