From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of cheater cheater
Sent: 04 December 2020 14:12
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Peter Keller book payments PayPal won't release

So let me get this clear, in case someone doesn't come through, you want to
buy off the extra books, and hoard them? This re-print was meant for people
who actually want to read those books. It wasn't meant for the collectors
who ramped up the originals to insane prices.

On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 3:55 AM Tam Hanna <tamhan@tamoggemon.com> wrote:

Hello Damian,

sorry, but I do not sell these at all.

I only wanted to offer my services as a "bank" to ease Tilmans work load.

Tam

--
- - - - -
With best regards

Enjoy electronics? Join 13500 followers by visiting the Crazy Electronics
Lab at https://www.instagram.com/tam.hanna/