Re: Historical Analog Scope Triggering Techniques

Tom,

I have been considering just such an acquisition, but, until I can move my workshop to a larger space (that's on the list of things to do) there is no room for a computer, which has proven quite limiting on more than one occasion. Right now, however, I'm working within the confines of what I have to hand, and what would have been contemporary to the machine I'm trying to investigate (this is a hobby, and that's part of the fun).

My actual goal is to get a shiny, new DSO with an LA option (I'm planning to get a Siglent 1204), but that won't be till some time next year.

-- Jeff Dutky