Re: I give up.

-

It's much simpler to just pay via PP and have them charge my credit card,
then there's never a balance in my PayPal account and if I haven't linked a
bank account to your PP account then they can't debit it either. A credit
card also has much better protection and you also have legal recourse if
things go wrong. These days, it isn't just PayPal that you have to worry
about, plenty of companies have been hacked and their client's data stolen.
The fewer companies that are linked and the fewer that have any of your
information including information about your other accounts, the safer you
are.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 12:05 PM cheater cheater <cheater00social@gmail.com>
wrote:

Right, that's why you top it up with the amount you want to pay, and then
pay. You don't carry a balance - you top up, then pay immediately. Unless
you're some sort of criminal with an international warrant on your head,
money will not disappear from your account within one day. There's a
certain amount of paranoia that's healthy with online services, but there
are limits to reasonable application of that as well.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 1:53 AM - <rrrr6789@gmail.com> wrote:

George, It's already taken care of.

Cheater, FWIW I don't know anyone that carries a balance in their PP
account. Not only does PP not pay interest, but PP has been known to yank
money back out of their customer's accounts without warning so everyone
that I know takes their money out of PP as soon as possible. Yes. I know
that PP can also yank money out of their customer's bank accounts as
well.
Most people keep only a minimum amount in their linked accounts for that
reason and keep their main bank account in a different bank entirely.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 9:11 AM George Onufer <amatec@att.net> wrote:

Mr. RigdonI am so sorry to hear of the tribulations you have endured in
trying to buy these books.Dennis took on this task (beyond the
resposibility he already had as moderator) out of his respect and sense
of
duty to the group. He established ground rules to make it manageable
for
himself. If, for whatever reason, these don't work for you, then by
all
means he should make a special exception in your case.GeorgeSent from
my
T-Mobile 4G LTE Device