Re: I give up.

Right, that's why you top it up with the amount you want to pay, and then
pay. You don't carry a balance - you top up, then pay immediately. Unless
you're some sort of criminal with an international warrant on your head,
money will not disappear from your account within one day. There's a
certain amount of paranoia that's healthy with online services, but there
are limits to reasonable application of that as well.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 1:53 AM - <rrrr6789@gmail.com> wrote:

George, It's already taken care of.

Cheater, FWIW I don't know anyone that carries a balance in their PP
account. Not only does PP not pay interest, but PP has been known to yank
money back out of their customer's accounts without warning so everyone
that I know takes their money out of PP as soon as possible. Yes. I know
that PP can also yank money out of their customer's bank accounts as well.
Most people keep only a minimum amount in their linked accounts for that
reason and keep their main bank account in a different bank entirely.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 9:11 AM George Onufer <amatec@att.net> wrote:

Mr. RigdonI am so sorry to hear of the tribulations you have endured in
trying to buy these books.Dennis took on this task (beyond the
resposibility he already had as moderator) out of his respect and sense
of
duty to the group. He established ground rules to make it manageable for
himself. If, for whatever reason, these don't work for you, then by all
means he should make a special exception in your case.GeorgeSent from my
T-Mobile 4G LTE Device