From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael W. Lynch via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 4:46 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Need a 376-0144-00

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 02:28 PM, Eric wrote:

Does anyone have or know how to duplication a 376-0144-00 This is a
mechanical shaft coupler used in the 177 fixture. It needs to be
insulated up to 1600 Vdc from the collector supply. This is one of the
last pieces I need to get a 577 up and running again. I currently do
not have a 3d printer so this is not an option for me at the moment.
Eric,

I went to my 177 (JAN/1983) Fixture Mechanical parts manual and I do not see a part listed by that number. Is that extension a part of the switch? Are you sure about that Part #? I see "384-1305-00 EXTENSION SHAFT: 0.494" x 1.2" LONG. W/SHLDR". Perhaps I am overlooking this in the list?

Do you have a dimensional drawing, 3D model, STL File, etc.? One would need to make sure that the 3D printing materials used had the Dielectric strength to insulate 1600V. I can print it if we can determine that the materials that I use have the proper insulation properties.

.
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR