Re: Peter Keller book payments PayPal won't release

Eric

I am not saying it was Dennis's fault nor that we should change anything that is currently going on I am suggesting generating NEW low dollar transactions to get the reputation us so that this is no longer and issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of Vince Vielhaber
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 3:10 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Peter Keller book payments PayPal won't release

It's not Dennis' fault. Plenty of people have paid with F&F with no issues. PayPal will stop your ability to pay F&F if 1) you've abused it and/or 2) you've had bounced transactions (bought something and the bank said NSF or had some other reason to decline it.

If you accept F&F and then use PP to send something to that person, PP will change it from F&F to product purchased and take the fee.

Vince - K8ZW.

On 12/02/2020 03:03 PM, Eric wrote:
If there is an underlying issue with Dennis's pay pal reputation as this seems to be an ongoing issue and it is just a few button clicks to make badly written software happy If there is enough transactions to build the reputation this would no longer be in issue in the future. I would be more then happy to buy a string of $0.50 or $1.00 random Tek vaper ware from Dennis and just say I received the parts I am guessing about 50 ish transactions should make the pay pal software happy that Dennis is not a scammer and we would be able to proceed as normal.

Thoughts on this?

Eric