Re: I give up.

If that helps you, I know that in some countries you can also top up your
PayPal balance by sending a wire transfer from your bank account. This
requires no linking. A second option would be for you to find someone else
who has PayPal that's properly linked, give them money, they'll send you a
F&F PayPal transfer, and then you can send that on to Dennis.

Best regards

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 2:06 AM - <rrrr6789@gmail.com> wrote:

Dennis,

Just a quick note. It's not that I mind paying by Friends and Family or
the fact that I can't get that to work on PP. It's the fact that in order
to use F&F, PP requires that you pay for it from your PP balance or pay a
hefty CC fee. Since I currently have a $0.00 balance in my PP account I
would have to link PP and my credit union account to transfer the funds to
PP but I can't get PP and my credit union to link together so that I can
add funds to my PP account.

I didn't see anything about checks or MO's in your domestic
instructions, all i saw was a lot of complaining about PayPal. I will go
back and look again.

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 7:30 PM Dennis Tillman W7pF <dennis@ridesoft.com>
wrote:

Hi Joe,

I have received at least 60 payments via PayPal, most from the US, so I
can't imagine why PayPal is giving you so much trouble.
I did also mention payment by checks and money orders was also acceptable
in my Domestic Payment Instructions email. Several people have already
sent
their checks so they saw that option and used it. You will find my
address
in that email and since you are already on my order list send me a check
for both books ASAP and use 2 day delivery if that is available to you.

Right now I'm swamped dealing with all the email regarding Peter's book
so
will be keeping my head down until I match the payments with the orders I
have. Getting sick last week slowed me down considerably so now I have a
lot of email to get through to match up orders and payments.

Dennis Tillman W7pF