Vintage Tektronix ceramic terminals

George Kerber

All-
I am doing a bit of fall cleaning and have several hundred (10 lbs.) vintage Tek ceramic terminal strips and plastic inserts. I only need a few of them. The rest of the terminals need to go to a good home.

I offered the terminals to the Vintage Tek Museum, but they have several life times supply too. All terminal are new unused, but may have some cosmetic defects. All of the silvered slots are still perfect. I can send pictures.

I am not interested cataloging the terminals or mailing a few at time. They are free and available for local pickup. I am in the San Diego, CA area.

- George