Re: worst condition Tektronix scope?

Dave Seiter

I did hear a story a few years ago about a 500 series scope that was partially melted in one of the big north bay fires (2014 or 2016?), but no pictures.  (Also, it may not even have been a Tek; it was described as something like "one of those big old tube oscilloscopes with the round screen")
-Dave

On Thursday, November 26, 2020, 11:33:21 PM PST, Jeff Dutky <jeff.dutky@gmail.com> wrote:

I'd like to try to drag this thread back on topic, however: I can't believe that my dirty 475 is the worst scope that anybody has seen. Somebody has to have better stories, at least, whether or not they have the pictures to prove it.

-- Jeff Dutky