Re: 2710 Spectrum Analyser 'Cannot count VCO, IF' error

Martin Whybrow

Renée, there is a lithium battery on the display & storage board which will probably need replacing; yes, the analyser will lose settings when the battery dies, however a nice feature of these analysers is that they can self calibrate and reset these values; there are some interactive settings, such as display positions that may need setting, but they are well documented in the manual. Let me know if you are having trouble finding a replacement battery, I had to buy several to satisfy the minimum order quantity from Conrad, so I have extras I'd be willing to sell.