Re: OT - PCMCIA anyone?

Vince Vielhaber

Email sent. Check your spam folder.

Vince.

On 11/25/2020 01:19 PM, Dan Gillis wrote:
If no one has taken you up on the offer, I will take them off your hands.

Let me know.

Cheers!

-Dano

On Nov 25, 2020, at 10:07 AM, Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com> wrote:

I know some of you guys deal with older computers and PCMCIA cards so I figured I'd offer it up here first.

I have an ISA bus PC Card adapter (card that goes into the ISA bus and you can plug a PC Card card into it). I don't know if it'll take one card or two, it's new and sealed. Made by or for Lucent/Orinoco.

Second item is a Lucent/Orinoco PC Card wireless network adapter 11Mbps. Also new and sealed.

I have no use for either and before I bit bucket or recycle it, I figured I would offer it up here for the cost of shipping. CONUS only.

You can email me direct at either:

vev at michvhf dot com OR vev at cdupe dot com

Vince - K8ZW.
--
K8ZW http://www.metalworkingfun.com http://www.hamradio.fun