Re: LCDs and Audio items added to the Sphere Stuff Season Page.

But YOU ARE FAMOUS WALTER!!! You're famous on TekScopes and you're famous to me. I'm just not sure you are WORLD FAMOUS! At least not yet.

After my friend Aris came with me to see you place I can definitely tell you that you are absolutely famous to Aris. That is a real complement because he is very stingy with who he considers famous.

I'm famous too, at least I think I am famous to our five golden retrievers. I hope I am anyway.

If only I was famous to Marian. That might make her treat me better.
Here reply is always the same: "That's not going to happen as long as you're alive".
:(

Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of walter shawlee
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2020 6:57 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] LCDs and Audio items added to the Sphere Stuff Season Page.

Sorry to all that were offended by the "famous" line in the stuff season animation. the scrolling display was done by my son while he was experimenting with some effects for his photo studio site. I asked him to make one for me, but clearly I misjudged the significance of that line. I guess to him at least, the event is famous, but I see it has had unintended consequences, so I just took it down. I just thought it was funny, clearly opinions differ..

you can now see the page without the hideously offending line here:
https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html
loads a lot faster without the animation anyway.

all the best,
walter

--
Walter Shawlee 2
Sphere Research Corp. 3394 Sunnyside Rd.
West Kelowna, BC, V1Z 2V4 CANADA
Phone: +1 (250-769-1834 -:- http://www.sphere.bc.ca
+We're all in one boat, no matter how it looks to you. (WS2) All you
+need is love. (John Lennon) But, that doesn't mean other things don't
+come in handy. (WS2) Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but
+nature does not depend on us.
We are not the only experiment. (R. Buckminster Fuller)

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator

Join TekScopes@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.