Re: DOMESTIC {AYMENT INSTRUCTIONS for Peter Keller's CRT Book

Vince Vielhaber

Are you using your fone or a desktop? When I sent it (desktop) there were two large boxes, one for F&F and one for Products. Middle of the screen, couldn't miss it.

Vince - K8ZW.

On 11/23/2020 03:02 AM, Dave Daniel wrote:
Dennis,

PayPal has changed it's UI. It is no longer clear how one sends money to
"friends and family". I think my payment to Marian's address was to
"friends and family", but I am not sure. Please let me know if a payment
fee was incurred; if so, I will make another payment to cover it,

Dave

On 11/22/2020 11:14 PM, Dennis Tillman W7pF wrote:
I JUST SPOKE TO PETER KELLER WHO IS THRILLED YOU WANT HIS BOOK!
These are the payment instructions for all of the DOMESTIC (US)
orders I have received as of 11/22/2020, 20:00 (PST). I have
your order if your zip code and initials are on the list at the
end of this message. If you are in the US and you are NOT on
this list, send your COMPLETE NAME and ADDRESS to me OFF-LIST at
dennis at ridesoft dot com IMMEDIATELY. If your initials and Zip
Code are on this list I have your order so do not email me.

---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|----
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS are more complex. Payment instructions for
those orders will be covered in the next message. International
Postal rates will be included in that message.
---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|----

DOMESTIC UNITED STATES PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
The total amount is $37.00 per book. ($30 for Peter's book,
$4 for media rate postage, $3 for mailing supplies and my time).
---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|----
PAYPAL IS PREFERRED. Your PayPal payment should be sent to:
MarianT@YouthEastsideServices.org.
In case Groups.io obscures this address, here it is spelled out:
mariant at youtheastsideservices dot org.
* In the PayPal NOTE field include the name you used in your
email to me when you ordered Peter's book so I can match your
payment to your order. Be sure to choose "Friends and Family"
or "Gift" so no PayPal fees are taken out of your $37 payment.
I must receive your PayPal payment by Monday 11/30/2020.
---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|----
CHECKS AND MONEY ORDERS should be payable to DENNIS TILLMAN
Mail them to me at 13808 NE 26th Place, Bellevue, WA 98005.
On the check or MO include the name you used in your email to me
when you ordered Peter's book so I can match your payment to
your order. Your $37 check/MO must arrive by Tuesday 12/1/2020.
---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|----
DO NOT send me an email asking if I received your payment.
On DEC 2 I will post a list of the payments I have received.
IF YOU ARE NOT ON THAT LIST send me an email with a photo or
screen snapshot of either (1) your PayPal payment information
that includes your Transaction Number and the email address
the payment went to; (2) the date your check was mailed and the
check number; or (3) the Money Order Serial Number, the name
of the company that issued the MO, and the date it was mailed.
---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|----

For privacy reasons this list, sorted by Zip Codes, only shows
the initials of the members ordering a copy of Peter's book:

01460, HV
01510, PE
01742, SB
04605, LS