Re: LCDs and Audio items added to the Sphere Stuff Season Page.

Jim Ford

I wasn't offended, I just think it's silly for someone to describe himself or his company or product as "famous ".  Again, if you have to tell me you're famous, you ain't.JimSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message -------From: walter shawlee <walter2@sphere.bc.ca> Date: 11/23/20 6:57 AM (GMT-08:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re: [TekScopes] LCDs and Audio items added to the Sphere Stuff Season Page. Sorry to all that were offended by the "famous" line in the stuff season animation. the scrolling display was done by my son while he was experimenting with some effects for his photo studio site. I asked him to make one for me, but clearly I misjudged the significance of that line. I guess to him at least, the event is famous, but I see it has had unintended consequences, so I just took it down. I just thought it was funny, clearly opinions differ..you can now see the page without the hideously offending line here:https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.htmlloads a lot faster without the animation anyway.all the best,walter-- Walter Shawlee 2Sphere Research Corp. 3394 Sunnyside Rd.West Kelowna, BC, V1Z 2V4 CANADAPhone: +1 (250-769-1834 -:- http://www.sphere.bc.ca+We';re all in one boat, no matter how it looks to you. (WS2)+All you need is love. (John Lennon)+But, that doesn't mean other things don't come in handy. (WS2)+Nature is trying very hard to make us succeed, but nature does not depend on us.We are not the only experiment. (R. Buckminster Fuller)