Re: Mystery A4 board in 2465B

Harvey White

If you ever work on surveillance TV cameras, you may find it useful.  The older video equipment (VCR, DVD, etc) can also generate these signals.

Harvey

On 11/23/2020 10:40 AM, Grayson Evans wrote:
Yes, it is installed and powered.
The unit has been out of its case for a month, and I stupidly forgot to look at the back part of the case (been on the floor for awhile). It has an options sticker. It says there are two options. 05 and 22. So I guess the board is the 05 options which is some analog TV triggering option. That would be totally useless now-a-days.
But I still don't see that option in the OPtions service manual.
Thanks,