LCDs and Audio items added to the Sphere Stuff Season Page.

Further to some very reasonable requests, we have added new (and cheap) color LCD displays and other interesting bits to the R+D Magic section, as well as a new category for Audio parts and equipment to the Stuff Season page.
https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html

Plus, all the normal Tek, HP and Fluke items you may find interesting.
please drop by and snorkel around, and don't for get the knife+ tool bowl at the top,, and the free stuff section at the bottom. It's not quite as good as being here in person for stuff day, but it's as close as I can get it right now.

all the best,
walter (walter2 -at- sphere.bc.ca)
sphere research corp.
https://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/index.html