2710 Spectrum Analyser 'Cannot count VCO, IF' error

Martin Whybrow

Having repaired the PSU section of my 2710, I'm now trying to deal with the other issues it has. I'm seeing the error message 'Cannot count VCO, IF'; I've checked the counter signals going into the microprocessor board and have measured the following:
J180 - 100MHz at -14dBm, bursts of approx 1us long, repeating every 12us.
J190 - 10 MHz at 0dBm
J195 - 100MHz at -8dBm changing to -4dBm regularly
Can anyone confirm whether or not these signals are what would be expected at the input to the counter, in particular the signal at P180?