Re: Multi-section electrolytic capacitors from Hayseed

John Atwood

FWI: Antique Electronic Supply (tubesandmore.com <http://tubesandmore.com/>) sells new manufacture twist-lock electrolytics under their “CE Manufacturing" brand. They bought the tooling and equipment from Aerovox when Aerovox shut down their line ten or fifteen years ago. The property tags on the equipment say “Mallory”, though. They do have a source for cans, tabs, phenolic bases, etched foil, etc., but I doubt they would sell them to individuals. The capacitors are a bit expensive, but they are the real deal, not restuffed cans. See:
https://www.tubesandmore.com/products/capacitors?filters=Brand%3DCE%20Manufacturing <https://www.tubesandmore.com/products/capacitors?filters=Brand=CE%20Manufacturing>

My connection: I do occasional consulting for them.

- John Atwood, WA1ICI