LAST CALL for Peter Keller's Book and Current Orders I have

This is a last call for Peter Keller's fabulous book. I will accept orders
until Friday evening my time. At present I have orders for 75 books.
At that time I will publish the final list of people I have received an
order from and I will explain how to make payment.
Below are the people who have been placed on Peter's book order. Please
confirm your name is on this list.

If you have missed all of the excitement here is a summary
Pete Keller (from Tektronix) is prolific writer about cathode ray tubes and
many other kinds of display technologies.
He published a very detailed book on the subject in 1991 which I highly
recommend. The book title is:
"The Cathode Ray Tube, Technology, History, and Applications", Peter A.
Keller. 320 p.
ISBN 0-9631559-0-3;
TK7871.73.K46;
621.3815'42-DC20

I paid $70 for my copy years ago when I bought it from Peter. There is a
copy of his book currently on eBay listed for $650!!!
Peter's book is still available in hard cover and he has copies of it to
sell to us.
Because of recent interest in it from TekScopes members I went out on a limb
and asked Peter if a discount would be available for our members if we
bought enough books to make it worth his while and if I did all the work for
him.
He agreed and offered our members a huge discount. The cost will be $30 +
shipping.
I am hoping I can even get him to autograph each copy.
I promised Peter I would keep his effort to an absolute minimum by
collecting the names and addresses, payments which I would send to him in
one lump sum; then when he ships all the books to me I will mail each book
for him.

The cost for a book going anywhere in the US is $30 + $4 Media Rate Postage
+ $3 for supplies and my time. The total will be $37.00.
The cost for orders overseas will be $30 + approximately $35 for Flat Rate
International Priority Mail (this includes tracking).

If you want a copy of Peter's book send your mailing address to me OFF-LIST
at dennis at ridesoft dot com. INCLUDE YOUR ADDRESS.

These are the orders I have as of 2:15PM (UTC-08:00) Coordinated Universal
Time-08.
If your name is not on this list then I missed your order (my apologies) so
resend it with your address.

UNITED STATES ORDERS
Eric Spendel Fairfield, OH 45014
Dave Daniel Mims, FL 32754
Chuck Azzalina Perkasie, PA 18944
Jean Paul Novato, CA 94947
Kurt Rosenfeld Ossining, NY 10562
Vince Vielhaber K8ZW Oxford, MI 48371
Stan Perkins N6BYU San Diego, CA 92109-2348
Bruce Lane Kent, WA 98030-8803
Mark Huffstutter Seattle, WA 98115
Joe Rigdon Oviedo, FL 32765
Jeffrey S. Dutky Silver Spring, MD 20901
Larry Snyder Springboro, OH 45066-9761
Byron Hayes Jr. WA6ATN Toluca Lake, CA 91602-2914
Michael Drum Fanwood, NJ 07023-1008
Jack Reynolds Howell, MI, 48843
Phil Erickson Clinton, MA 01510
Edward Oscarson New Hartford, CT 06057
Steve Berg Casselberry, FL 32707
Charles Daves Aurora, CO 80015-1422
Chuck Harris Damascus, MD 20872
John Malec IV Northglenn, CO 80234
Marvin Moss Marietta, GA 30064
Tom Norman Escalon, CA 95320
Bill Lavick WA2SMF Edwards, NY 13635
Jeff Frantzen Olathe, KS 66062-3693
Glenn Little Goose Creek, SC 29445
Mark Vincent N. Chesterfield, VA 23236
Lance Lieberman Albertson, NY 11507-1022
Steven Horii Bryn Mawr, PA 19010-1226
Charles Nalley Burien, WA 98166
Carl Miles Rio Rancho, NM 87124
Larry Schneider Otis, ME 04605-7652
Dennis McCreery Bellevue, WA 98008
Tim Laing Lima, OH 45801-4644
Chris Wilkson Detroit, MI 48206
Timothy Koeth Brandywine, MD 20613
John Griessen Albuquerque, NM 87107
Greg Muir Great Falls, MT 59405-3144
Kurt Swanson Wilton, CA 95693-9765
Bruce Gentry KA2IVY Mattydale, NY 13211
Peter Brown Broomfield, CO 80023
Tim Pierce Cottage Grove, OR 97424
Bob Darlington N3XKB Los Alamos, NM 87544
Hugh Vartanian Littleton, MA 01460
Richard Brittingham W4MCD Edenton, NC 27932
Jim Rawlings AF6VF Livermore, CA 94550
Monte Meredith Reno, NV 89511
Chris Loggans Haymarket, VA 20169
Steve Bates Concord, MA 01742
John Glass, O'Brien Electric Dallas, OR 97338

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Sigurdur Asgeirsson CANADA
Shaun Merrigan CANADA
Bill Perkins, PEARL, Inc. CANADA