Re: Peter Keller Book Order INTERIM UPDATE

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 02:30 PM, Raymond Domp Frank wrote:

Dennis,
Uithoorn and Amsterdam may be combined in one shipment to Uithoorn. The places
are close together and I (in Uithoorn) will take care of it, once I know the
name and address of the person in Amsterdam. BTW, my lab is in Uithoorn but I
live in Amsterdam...
Hi Dennis,
The person living in Amsterdam has contacted me, I've met him before. We have agreed that you may send both his (Amsterdam) and my (Uithoorn) book to me.
Payment arrangements will be made separately.

Raymond