From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ed Breya via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 7:14 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tektronix 7D13 and 7A42 wanted

Hi Dennis,

I didn't realize earlier your question "What did you use for a battery?" was to me. There is no battery. For something like this, it's simple enough to set up as needed, for occasional use. Having it remember is a nice convenience, but not worth the trouble and leakage risk. All I did was check it out after enough burn-in, and I removed the BE jumper as Dan suggested. It's running right now for one last time before mothballing.

Ed

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator