Re: Delayed Timebase on a Tek 2215A

Raymond and Leo, thanks for the correction, it was ENTIRELY operator error and misunderstanding. I see that the same thing can be achieved on the 475 by selecting the B trigger source as "STARTS AFTER DELAY" even though the 475 does not offer the more pleasing ALT horizontal display mode.

I know that this is shallow, but I just wanted to be able to see the two signals one above the other rather than stitched together vertically with a sliding transition from one timebase to the other. I don't have any real use for the feature, which is part of the reason that I didn't understand how to use it, but as this is just my hobby, being able to play with a cool looking feature is basically the only requirement.

-- Jeff