Re: Replacing cable on P6075A probe

Daveolla

On my probe, the wire broke off right at the connection so soldering it back on only shortened it by less than an 1/8", I thought nothing of the loss, though I did not have the manuals caution to ponder at the time. Mine broke from the connector turning on the compensation box. Make sure it is good and tight and check others probes incase they have loosened in time.

Mine is the non A version, with a cable that has stiffened somewhat with age, not too bad, I have some older Tek probes that are unuseably stiff.

Dave