Re: Special Offer from Peter Keller to TekScopes Members: The Cathode Ray Tube, Technology, History, and Applications"

Byron Hayes, Jr.

Dennis,

I agree with Larry, and my thanks to you for moderating this group and having good ideas.

Byron WA6ATN

At 10:42 AM 11/16/2020, Lawrance A. Schneider wrote:
On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 01:15 AM, Dennis Tillman W7pF wrote:

Somebody please remind me the next time I think up something like this to
think twice about what happened the last two times I had a bright idea. :)
I realize it is work for you, but I hope you 'think up' something again.

Thanks you, larry