Re: Special Offer from Peter Keller to TekScopes Members: The Cathode Ray Tube, Technology, History, and Applications"

Jack Reynolds

Dennis,

Just think of yourself as the poster boy for "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!"  Let me add my thanks for the many good deeds.

Jack

On 11/16/2020 1:42 PM, Lawrance A. Schneider wrote:
On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 01:15 AM, Dennis Tillman W7pF wrote:

Somebody please remind me the next time I think up something like this to
think twice about what happened the last two times I had a bright idea. :)
I realize it is work for you, but I hope you 'think up' something again.

Thanks you, larry