Re: Special Offer from Peter Keller to TekScopes Members: The Cathode Ray Tube, Technology, History, and Applications"

Chuck Harris

It has about 100 pages on TV type CRT's.

CONTENTS

Cathode-Ray Tube Fundamentals
A Laboratory Curiosity
RADAR Indicator Cathode-Ray Tubes
Oscilloscope Cathode-Ray Tubes
Monochrome Television Picture Tubes
Color Television Picture Tubes
Data Display Cathode-Ray Tubes
Avionics and Vehicular Cathode-Ray Tubes
Photo-Recording Cathode-Ray Tubes
Flat Cathode-Ray Tubes...

There are about 300 pages in total

-Chuck Harris

n4buq wrote:

Does anyone know whether this book covers CRTs that were used for color TVs (and other color displays)? I ask because I'm not finding good information on how those work.

Thanks,
Barry - N4BUQ