From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of DW
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 7:26 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] 577 D1 IV curve question

Hello, I have a 577 D1 serial B030223 that appears to have developed a slight problem with displaying an IV curve

https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/photo/255355/2?p=Created,,,20,2,0,0

If you click on the link above notice the oddly displayed IV curve, I also included pictures of the instrument settings if that is questioned

Any one experience this issue before or have any thoughts, thanks

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator