Re: 067-0525-01 or equivalent needed.

Eric

I have some high quality T's on order so I will be able to get this done. Thanks for all the advice.

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dennis Tillman W7pF
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 4:49 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 067-0525-01 or equivalent needed.

Hi Eric,
As several people have pointed out already, the 1MHz bandwidth of the 7A22 Differential Amplifier is too low to require a T-cable matched to 0.1".

However, it occurred to me that you may have confused the 7A22 with the 7A13 Differential Amplifier. The 7A13 bandwidth is 100+MHz and it definitely does require a T-cable like the 067-0525 to test and adjust the plugin's high frequency common mode response.

Dennis Tillman W7pF