TDS 510a/640a memory locations

Derek Chauran

Hello - I have a TDS510a and a TDS640a, both have working batteries, but who knows for how long (I neglected to check the date codes when I had them apart). I have run tekfwtool and backed them up using the default commands listed on the docs, but I am not sure if those memory addresses are correct for these scopes, nor how to verify without risking my poor scopes (I don't own a floppy drive).

Does anyone know the firmware & eeprom locations for these scopes? Will this back up the calibration constants as well? Is there a way to view the calibration constants?

Thanks,
Derek