From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dennis
Tillman W7pF
Sent: 13 November 2020 04:01
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Peter Keller CRT Articles and Book. WAS: Reworked Tek'
Lit

Pete Keller is prolific writer about cathode ray tubes and many other kinds
of display technologies.
He published a very detailed book on the subject in 1991 which I highly
recommend. The book title is:
"The Cathode Ray Tube, Technology, History, and Applications", Peter A.
Keller. 320 p.
ISBN 0-9631559-0-3;
TK7871.73.K46;
621.3815'42-DC20

I purchased my copy directly from Peter in Aloha, OR (not far from
Beaverton). That way I was able to meet him and have him autograph it for
me.

Pete will sell you a copy for far less than Amazon and all the other book
sellers who specialize in hard to find books want for it ($75 to $150). I
have Pete's contact information which I can provide to anyone who wants to
buy his book from him directly. I no longer remember what I paid for his
book but it was well worth it. I read it cover to cover.

Contact me OFF-LIST at dennis at ridesoft dot com for his contact info.

Dennis Tillman W7pF