Re: 067-0525-01 or equivalent needed.

Tom Lee

My guess (and it’s only that) is that they designed it to be enough better than any DUT that you wouldn’t ever worry about the fixturing. A good stress test, e.g, would be CMRR measurements at the upper end of the 485’s freq range. Such a measurement is sensitive to phase match.

Tom

Sent from my iThing, so please forgive brevity and typos

On Nov 11, 2020, at 13:27, Eric <ericsp@gmail.com> wrote:

OK I can understand that. But if the parameters are able to be so loose then why is this calibration fixture specified for so many different types of modules and scopes. 465 non B, 465B, 485, 7a26, 7A18, 7a22, to name a few. Is it a case of Tek made it so might as well use it? As far as I know this is just RG58 coax just with a tight tolerance on the length.