Re: 067-0525-01 or equivalent needed.

Tom Lee

I was in the middle of composing a reply when Raymond's post popped up. He's absolutely right. There is absolutely no need to be so fussy about matching physical/electrical lengths to the degree you are talking about.

So-- "what he said". :)

--Tom

--
Prof. Thomas H. Lee
Allen Ctr., Rm. 205

On 11/11/2020 12:01, Eric wrote:
I need this calibration fixture or something like it to calibrate a 7A22 and some 400 series scopes. This fixture is a BNC Y cable the important part is the Y side of the cable is matched length to within 0.1 inch. This is to remove cable aberrations and phase difference to the inputs. I don’t necessarily need the 067-0525 if I can order a matched length Y cable from somewhere.