Re: 067-0525-01 or equivalent needed.

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 09:01 PM, Eric wrote:

I need this calibration fixture or something like it to calibrate a 7A22 and
some 400 series scopes. This fixture is a BNC Y cable the important part is
the Y side of the cable is matched length to within 0.1 inch. This is to
remove cable aberrations and phase difference to the inputs. I don’t
necessarily need the 067-0525 if I can order a matched length Y cable from
somewhere.
There is no model in the 4xx 'scope series, much less a 7A22, that would require length matching to a maximum of 0.1". The 7A22 is a LF amplifier with a maximum bandwidth of 1 MHz, the fastest 4xx-series 'scope (485) has a bandwidth of 350 MHz.
Signal velocity in common 50 Ohm coax (0.67 c) or is about 12 ps per 0.1", quite invisible to any of these instruments.
For a 7A22 a good quality splitter with two lengths of good quality 50 Ohm coax with ordinary tolerance will suffice. A 485 will not show anything below 100 ps phase difference at best.

Raymond