Re: What are 012-0057 and 012-057 Coax Cable used for?

Eric

I know they are specified in most of the scope calibration documents for scopes 400 series and 7000 series. The cal documents call for 2. I think they are just a high quality 42 inch cable. With a tight tolerance on the 50 Ohm Z

Eric

On 10/29/2020 1:36 PM, Dennis Tillman W7pF wrote:
I was going through the coax cables I have looking for one I could cut the
BNC off one end when I noticed two of the cables have Tek part numbers on
them.
Both cables are 42" long.
One cable has a Tek band around it (I have seen these before on Tek cables)
that says
TEKTRONIX
COAX CABLE ASSEM
Z0 = 50 OHM
012-0057-01.
The other one has a white plastic clip (I have seen these on Tek cables
before) on one end that has less room on it. It says
50 OHM 012-057
BNC CONN

I think both cables are the same 012-0057-01. Does anyone know what product
they came with or what they are intended for?

Dennis Tillman W7pF